Saturday, July 02, 2005

sad sad...happy happy..CONFUSED~!

mmmmm..well..i guess this mayb my last post until i curi run home fr uni?..lolz...sigh...now i understand the meaning of.."time flies"..lolz...it seems as if..yesterday i just finished stpm...*relieved*..then end of dec got a job at fmg...heitech village....then march quit job..haha..lepak for 2 weeks..then worked at pets wonderland~!..yeay~!..sucha memorable experience..COCO~!..nyway...after that..mmm..crap..wat happened 2me ar?..i think...i started learning yoga..haha..it was fun tho...i feel healthier?..haha..psycologically lar...=P...then go trips with u6s4 gang~!..owning man...wow~!..tooooooooooooooooo memorable d lar...cant imagine my life without them?..mmm...haha...nyway...darn...its sooooooooooooh late d....gota bangun awal tmr...gota go UM..and register~!...i slept horribly "early" this mornin?..haha..chat on9 till 3am i guess...then faster sleep..woke up at 6.30am...then gota drive sumore..walau..kesian me..keke..but nvmlar..life's like that?..wth..we all went 2 bkt kiara~!...8 of us..kity,suen and 6 of their kiddies..haha..nolar..with...jenz..bren..juny..pearl..yin..and..whoelse"?..the MAN~!..me...keke..we just walked..and walked..and talked....and talked..kity and suen..wouuuuuuu.....keke..k lar..dowan 2 kacau them lar..im innocent..=}...after bfast...balik..tidurzzzzz~!...then after that..went visit my mei..and che..miss them so much~!...then balik...pack bag and fill in forms lor...sighh..last minute worker..keke....badie..badie...there seems 2b lotsa things 2 bring 2 uni tho...cant fit in my poor luggage lar...sighh..i hv this bad feeling that i'll 4get 2 bring something...as usual..lolz...but i can balik rumah every weekend ler...come back..visit frens ler..apa lagi?...hope 12th can jadi..ngekngekngek....sighh...i duno watelse 2 write ler...my head..is..totally blank?....duno wat my seniors r goin 2do 2 us during orientation?..holy....2 all my frens out there...all d best 2 u all~!...thx 4 everything that u've given me...and done 4me?..and..take care~!..my last sentence..^^^if u think u can....u can^^^

No comments: