Sunday, August 07, 2005

sighhhhhh.......

mmmm...im back 4 the weekends...well..biasalar..keke...but this week..i feel...really horribble...reli...mainly coz of exams....i reli duno y or wat happened 2me...such an easy exam...reli...and..i still can flunk?...sometimes...i feel reli lost tho...y other ppl can do well...but not me?...i hope i wun make the same mistake again ler..mayb coz i last-minute study....the funny thing is that....i seldom join any activities in kolej....still...cant seem 2 find time 2 study there?..weird tho...bio org was horrible..hope i din flunk that bad...*praypray*...practical test...sighh...meiosis..meiosis...i feel reli bad after every exam...arrghh..wth man...i just gota change one thing...study smart...not...wateva method im using now..=PP...mmm...besides that..writting letter was great~!..our kolej cc have some "game"...as in seniors and juniors write letter 2one another...but the seniors duno who the letter is fr ler...the junior does..haha..can rank seniors~!...sad case my senior haven rply my letter yet...and "somebody" also haven rply my letter yet...sigh..and..nobody seems 2b reading my blog..sigh..lolz...sowee...i may hv lost some brain cells last time wen TER-knock my head on d floor...when i KO..lolz...wat the...k ler...i reli reli gota finish up my bacteria prac now....cant slack~!...tataaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...don worry ..wakka...there is still this somebody who reads ur blogs over here...ekeke...and I think u got a smart way of studying... ^_^

Iced Skeleton said...

*laughs*
you have found a new reader here :)

i feel that consistency is of utmost importance as far as studying in uni level is concern.
at least that's what i noticed in the 4 flat scorers of my course :)
study smart!
:)