Tuesday, December 20, 2005

heyz

haha....it seems like im getting lazier 2 update my blog...nobody seems 2b reading it~!...mmm.....nothing much happened ler...just another SAD holidayzzzzz.....din do well in chess tourney...GACC that is...NEARLY get top 10...but screwed up my last round...damn...then results 4 1st sem...yuckz....dun ask me...lol...there will be another chess tourney 4me from 24th-26th dec....in spore~!...yeay~!...keke..just love 2 celebrate xmas in spore...altho not with my "loved ones"..?????...haha..duno wat im typing...nyway....its been few years d lor i din represent msia to play in this "msia-spore chess challenge"....so i gota give a good fight this year..altho im afraid kena whacking again..haha...try my best ler...=P...sigh..i need 2 do something with my grades....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......


~happy hols and merry xmas~!...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........

No comments: