Friday, April 14, 2006

lalala...

another day passed...yesterday was a horrible "study daY" 4me...i only read like...2 pages of notes?..reli~..ohman...thinking of it is scary...coz 3more days will be my finals...n im doing some last minute studying now...that also not reli studying..yikes!..today...as usual...no morning 4me..woke up about 11am..haha..start reading darn TITAS at 12something...then called jabatan pendidikan selangor about AIESEC's impian project...it was 340pm...wanted to rush to UM n take approval letter&proposal from director...BUT....wen i go downstairs...mom saw me..she was like..."ahh..gerald..."..at the same time i said "ah..mom..i.."...i wanted 2 tell her dat i wana go UM n JPS...she wanted 2 tell me she wana go University hospital...4some appointment..haha...GOD is really testing my patience today...so trip 2 JPS canceled...moreover...raining n traffic jam..cant make it..appointment gota change to coming fri..during exam week...suxman..hopefully it wun affect my studies..*praypray*...nyway...whole afternoon wasted..din touch any books..holy...tonight...burn midnight oil as usual...tmr..wake up late again?...no way man...nono...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry sorry..... put comment at wrong post... sei dunno wat am i doin here... messing up ur blog... hey pls delete all my comments =P i'll write new one for u lor... ahaha my "professor syndrome" is getting worse everyday, dunno wat am i doin also...