Tuesday, July 01, 2008

random picturezZz

i kinda like lost my "semangat" to blog lately...mmmm...duno y...i did took some pics with my hp anyway....just upload them to my laptop...so enjoy viewing them =]

*gambar-gambar berikut tidak berkaitan dengan yang sudah meninggal dunia ataupun orang GAY ataupun yang ada brain damage ataupun orang yang "out"*



my working place at public bank - busy busy busy




pro nelly playing dota on 2 different computers~!! cause christo tfk...i mean afk




nelly sleeping like a SLEEPING BEAUTY...gay post of the year!




pro wei li watching naruto on his......abs?!?!? mangekiu sharingannnnnnnnnn! i told him that the heat fr the laptop would affect his sperm count and "didi's performance" etc...he didnt believe me...but he place the laptop on the floor a moment later..haha
chanel handbags



there....his laptop on the floor...lol...and...u dont wana know what wei li and kenneth did at UMS,sabah....so gay....so gay...

No comments: