Monday, September 19, 2005

red eyes...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek~!

help~!..tolong~!...kau meng ar~!...chiu ming ar~!...

im living in one of my "most horrible-terrible-vegetable-redable?" life~!!!...conjunctivitis...not one eye....both both eyes~!...arrghhh...aik...i just searched at the web...its called "pink eye" lar..not red..haha..but my eyes r like...yuckz...ask those who hv seen my "sexy" eyes..keke..all d girls will run away when c me...sigh...sueh...nyway...kena this on sat....fri nite while driving 2 klia,i was complaining 2 mom that my left eyes hurts alot...like some butterfly flew into my left eye?..haha...then i rest on d way bck fr klia...mom drove..relax coz d next day exam mer...then when i woke up d next day...holy %#!$#@!%...red red teary eyes~!...poor me...1st thing...go c doc...so i told sis i wana borrow her car c doc...i tot she's goin 2 offer 2 fetch me c doc...mana tau..she asked me 2help her tapau bfast~!..iiissshhh...sumore i was late d...woke up at 8am...9am chang xin suppposed 2 fetch me 2 uni mer..nyway...went 2 clinic...faster get medicine fr doc...cost me a bomb...my mom advised me not 2take those medicines now..haha..yes Dr Soh~!...mmm....exam was okler...altho i was crying while doin d exam...the ques lecturer gave us was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh touching..keke...i tembak many objective ques...eeekkk~!...after that balik rumah...sleep..sleep..sleep...till nite?...i felt bad tho...suppose 2 fry nuggets&fries 2 d party...sighh...sowee guys...i really wana go 2d party...missed all the fun~!..all the pranks...but well..fated lar..potong...all d best 2 bren&yin...aiks..keke..i mean 2 bren only...=P...got 1 lawyer fren..a few docs...a few biotechs..few businessWOOman?..nyway..the next day(sunday)...my right eye also kena..walau..=[=[...that time my left eye was like...undescribeable...i felt like...jumping down fr monsoon drain..haha...coma for 2 weeks only mer...choi..choi..choi...then this morning ponteng class...asked kity help me sign attendance...hohoho..then went bio org class...i love bio`!...hello~!..haha..then ponteng titas...as usual...ops...dun tell amma~!...then visited yin..=]...she cried for 7weeks,7days,7nights,7hours,7minutes,7seconds,7miliseconds coz bren leaving..ops...2nd time d...beta zip my mouth...mmmmmm....k lar...i beta sign off...late d...gota rest my poor eyes...blurblur d..chao~!

2 comments:

Iced Skeleton said...

http://planetj.blogspot.com/2005/11/my-eyes-conjunctiva-is-sick.html

check this...-___-"

Iced Skeleton said...

hope yin's doing fine. :)