Thursday, September 29, 2005

pek chek day...

sigh..

no mood 2 write lar...but since i c mama barbie so hardworking in front of me...i also must be hardworking 2 type blog..haha...tdy was not goodie at all...altho slept early last nite..12am...woke up early 2 study amali...skipped bfast...terpaksa go voting...potong...simply vote..haha...then was late 2 maths class...coz tze sean gota fetch his frens fr 12th kolej..2 girls...super slow man the 2 girls...then i was super sleepy in maths class...then after that found out my math asas results during lunch...B-...sux man...neva expect sucha bad marks...sigh...duno wat 2 say ler...fated..fated!...nvmla...gota buckle up...n study harder...been slacking 2much...then amali exam..haha..i reli 4got how 2 count pH,pKa...etc...tembak here and there...=P...pray hard ler..that my other results r ok...now im starting 2freak out after knowing my math asas results...eeekkk!@@...help me barbie bu!@...i think i beta do some maths now or bio stat...tmr class i still havent done my hw..1 ANOVA ques..haha...im sohhhhhhhhh dead!@...tmr balik rumah...then...cont my blog ler..cya man...pek chek!@..

No comments: