Thursday, April 05, 2007

dedicated to "bu"

Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart. ~Kay Knudsen

Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated. ~Lamartine

Can miles truly separate you from friends.... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there? ~Richard Bach
chanel handbags
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. ~Claudia Ghandi

No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other's worth. ~Robert Southey

Your absence has gone through me
Like thread through a needle
Everything I do is stitched with its color.
~W.S. Merwin, "Separation"

Love reckons hours for months, and days for years; and every little absence is an age. ~John Dryden

The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. ~Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

No comments: