Tuesday, May 15, 2007

.........been thinking alot....

....i shifted from chemistry dept to haematology dept in my industrial training lab...good news=]...lots of new stuffs to learn...for a newbie...lol...congrats 2my lab manager...got a baby girl (3rd child i think)...as usual...tiring day...never felt so tired before...i think i still prefer study to work....lolz....nyway...horrible news is...my handphone...is "dead"...shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit....cant start it at all...i also duno y...sent it for repair-clean some duno what virus blablabla...rm50...the other choice was....change software(rm 125)...what the...last resort...trade in?..get a new handphone?...if the hp is ok...trade-in value is rm300....if not...only rm100?...walau..i bought this hp for rm1170 about 1 year+ ago!!...but...dun feel like spending so much...wana save $$$...=]....the sad thing is...maybe after repairing it...all the stuffs i saved...might be lost?......OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD~!...ALL MY BERATUS-RATUS MESSAGES!!!!....ALL MY PRICELESS MMS!!!!!!!!!....ARGHHHHHHHHH....i cant take it!..but...sigh..no choice...hope it can be saved in my memory card..sigh..dunoler..

the next thing that im worrying is...the coming chess competition....im slacking badly lately....sigh...tried 2 practice every night...lost concentration...end up dota-ing or surfing the net or reading ppl's blog blablabla....sigh...i kinda "deleted" dota d..lol...after kena "lecture" kaukau from mom last night...sigh...makes me feel....useless?...mmm...got a few more days to prepare...i must try my best...for my team,for UM,for myself,for mom,sis,amma...and...most of all...father's day present=]...means so much to me...so much...

chanel handbags
gota settle some assignment by tmr night also..yikes..i will be leaving to usm,penang on thurs morning....coming back on 25th of may(i think)...so wont be blogging for some time..=[...do leave any comments or msg...or better...just message me=]...but for now...I DONT HAVE A HANDPHONE...until tmr night when i get it back...hopefully it will be fine=]...

wish me luck for my coming chess tournament...and hope can meet some lengluis in usm...lol...jk

No comments: