Monday, May 28, 2007

wana know what are d requirements to be my my mom's daughter-in-law?

i was joking tdy with mom that i already have a gf...and she asked me MILLION questions..lol...nyway...these are her requirements?...yikes...


1)caring
2)kind
3)must be younger than me???
4)loving
5)good family background

the list goes on.........for those who meets the above requirements,pls call me..lolz..jk

nyway...all of them...i do agree...ofcourse i would want a gf who is caring,loving,kind,helpful,...EVERYTHING ler...lolz....but younger than me...mmm...haha...all this while i never chase after a girl who is older than me(don't worry mom)...lolz...i tend to "fall in love" with girls my age =] *wink*...but well,love is blind tho....i guess most of d girls i know meet the requirements stated above?...just lack "feeling"...but how do i know IF "SHE" is the one?...
chanel handbags
im kinda confused now tho...really...n im afraid that if i make the wrong decision,i will lose the "person" i should be with...sigh...love is confusing!

*i wonder what other ppl think abt me tho*...as in what kind of person m i?..mmmm...

the easiest to be my gf.....is to look like her....

No comments: