Friday, July 20, 2007

time management....-__-lll

i can feel the EUSTRESS when i wrote down the list of things that i need to do...take a look at it =]

1) get more info about thesis - i really hope i can do some research abt mangosteen skin,if not i will have to settle for beans...

2) organize my lecture notes/pictures etc (plus revising)

3) practice chess KAUKAU because....

==> ASTRO Merdeka Rapid Team event, 18 - 19 Aug at CitiTel Mid Valley
==> AmBank Chess Challenge, 20 - 26 Aug at CitiTel Mid Valley
==> ASTRO Merdeka Standard Team event, 31 Aug - 02 Sept at Wilayah Kompleks

~3 major tournaments ahead.....stresss....stresss~
and the worst part is, i gota skip 1 whole week of lectures and lab....OMG!!!
chanel handbags
4) lab reports...lab reports and more lab reports every week.

whatever it is, i have to keep reminding myself ==> focus, determination and hardwork is the key to success.

IF I THINK I CAN, I CAN~!!!

No comments: