Tuesday, July 31, 2007

"weird" things about gerald soh han loong =]

mmm....dont know y im writing this post, but be prepared to know the "truth"!!!

1) the 1st thing i do when i wake up early in the morning is..............SNEEZE!!!...yea...sneeze, not yawn...wat the...maybe got some lenglui miss me every morning..lolx...jk...and i do have a "Sensitive" nose...meaning 2say "allergic" to dust...or fluctuations in temperature?...eg if u ask me 2enter a super cold room(from a super hot weather outside)....and my weakness is...i do have "nose block" from time 2 time...so sometimes got some foul smell, i just cant smell it?..darn...=[

2) im a righthander....and i wear my watch on my right hand...(my watch is quite old d tho..*wink*hint*)..lol...ppl always think that im a lefty...nope,im not! and everyime i wana write or play chess,i gota take out my watch -__-ll...i still tak faham how those squash and tennis players play with their watches on!!!...i do feel uncomfortable tho
chanel handbags
3) i tend to cough like jay chow (if u notice how he cough when ppl interview him)..lol....i duno y i always cough tho...since lower 6?..omg...i dun think its because of cold drinks...or allergic ar anything...yikes..not bronchitis!!!...choi...weird cough!!..go away!!...


mmm...at the moment i can only think of 3..lol...my brain cells need some rest for now...tatazZzZz

No comments: