Thursday, September 27, 2007

how "sueh" can somebody be....sigh

tues night (25/09/2007) was one of the worst night of my life!!!...i skipped cc tanglung at taman jaya just to study at medic fac library for my coming test...and i ended up losing my NIKE bag...not just any bag...sarah jiejie bought it for me...from australia!!..and my "shoe" keychain, i bought it from vietnam!!!...and the worst part was...my lab coat is in the bag....scientific calculator....house and kolej room keys...fork&spoon...and...CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........WTF!...gg...its an old canon camera...but i my sis bought it for rm1500 last time...omg...im so dead...with 512mb sd memory card in it!!..and lots of videos and pics!!..ARGHHH!!!...GOD,y r u being so cruel to me?...(i "forgot" that i left my camera in d bag coz i seldom use it!!!) =[

to the person who stole my bag....MAY YOU REST IN P-I-E-C-E-S!!!

not to be pessimistic, but lately...i feel as if my life is so not organized...i spend money irregularly...spend money like drink water?...didnt prepare well for my tests...sick here, sick there...sigh..whats wrong with me man?..gerald!!.."fan lei la"...eeek....guess must be due to THESIS STRESS,...and i have 3 more tests to go..zzz

chanel handbags
despite all these crazy things in my life, im not going to give up tho...i have to "wake up"!!!...somebody pinch me!!!..hope my noty xtq wont kena gastric again ler...i very sim thia she owiz complain gastric =[


as usual.....IF I THINK I CAN, I CAN!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you forget to mention d AV videos in the bag...