Saturday, September 08, 2007

mental fatigue...

its been a looooooooooooooooooooong time since i last sit down....relax...and read my motivational books....its been there on my book rack since the beginning of this sem....only read halfway through...sigh...right now, im feeling VERY tired indeed. for the past few weeks...my life is all about chess,CHESS,CHESS and chess. participate in chess competition, practice chess, organize chess competition...blablabla...thanks GOD last night was the last event about chess for me. i can now put a fullstop to it until december. chanel handbags playing chess, no doubt is a passion, enjoyment, hobby for me...but at this challenging international level...its CRAZY!!!


i have 2 weeks of studies and thesis to catch up on....im starting to freak out doing thesis d....seems to be getting "bad" results for my tests=[...2months left...and i have to pass up my literature review and materials&method....lab test will be on 2/10/07...which i flunked it last sem...this time i gota do better! and finals will be during november...sigh..


u can "feel" the stress level shown on my face!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life is never easy... Maybe it is time to relax and think of what life has to offer to you before moving on. remain steady in your path and stand firm. You will feel happier...

geraldsoh said...

hey,

thx 4ur wonderful thoughts...maybe im just over-stressing myself? but then again,im slacking quite alot in studies...lolx.time management n effe ctive future plan is what i need=]