Thursday, August 02, 2007

cont. of "weird" things about gerald soh han loong

4) i notice that everything i carry or hold...u use it with my right hand?..e.g i carry(sling) my bag on my right shoulder....hold my file with my right hand...and etc....and my left will be like...."hey,let me hold something!..let me,let me!..-__-ll


5) i prefer to drink water from a wattle bottle rather than from cups. maybe cause logically a bottle can store up to 1 litre of water and i dont need to keep refilling it that often compared to a cup...where everytime i wana drink,i gota take them...symptom of laziness!!! ==> maybe cause i always "bercamping" (study/practice chess etc) in my room upstairs so lazy 2 go downstairs n take water..lo
chanel handbags

6) i do love chill/cold drinks/fruits....eg chilled rambutans,mango,watermelon,pineapple etc....or ice lemon tea,ice this and that....hot milk at night?...yeeee..lol...(eventhough im always coughing...yikes)


oh darn...the list is getting longer!...im getting "weird"...=P

No comments: