Friday, August 10, 2007

EFFECTIVE PLANNING....

mmm...ok its officially 11th of august now(past 12 d)...which means i have exactly 1 week to my MEGA-CRAZY-SIO-SIO-GILA-BARBIE-HARDCORE-CHESS-EXAM-WAR~!!! the HORRIBLE thing is that...both chess tourneys n my tests clash....sigh....*speechless*
chanel handbags
right now...in my "to do" worklist....i have :

1) 4 lab reports => pass up on 16th aug

2) 3 mid sem tests => pharmacology-20th aug (duno postpone to which day YET), endocrinology-21st aug(postponed to 27th aug) and chronic diseases-23rd aug

3) practice chess => finish up FRENCH DEFENCE!!..haven't touch dutch and the rest..=[

4) thesis => preparing my crude extracts of red&green beans at the moment, gota start writing my materials&methods and literature review ASAP!!!

5) been travelling to anf fro from home and kolej EVERYDAY...due to some personal reasons. (i'm paying my #@#@$@# kolej FREE MONEY!!!)...food sux..everytime no water...wat the...........zZzZzZz

6) takde number 6 at the moment...phew=]


chess timetable for week after next :

18-19 aug = MERDEKA rapid chess tournament, cititel hotel (midV)
20-26 aug = AMBANK chess tournament, cititel hotel (midV)-23rd aug REST DAY
31 aug - 2 sept = MERDEKA standard chess tournament, wilayah complex(KL)

*seems like a stressful life to me...gerald, u can do it!!!!*

No comments: