Monday, August 06, 2007

how careless/forgetful/absent-minded can someone be?

im starting to think that i hv a VERY VERY VERY poor memory...lately...i seem to forget things easily....misplace things....macam symptom nyanyuk la..omg....here are some of my tragedies...=[

1) sometimes i cant even rmbr ppl's name...eg u tell me ur name....few minutes later....i will be like...errmm....what's ur name again?...darn brain cells!!..but i do rmbr ppl's faces easier =]

2) my friend ask me to pass some stuffs to another friend of his....just a bag containing camera box with charger etc...i hope takde camera inside!!!...and...on that day itself(wed), i wanted 2 pass to her...but she wasnt free....so "postponed" to fri lor....but lately i was kinda busy travelling home and to kolej n everywhere...as far as im concern,i left her things at my kolej room....but...I CAN'T FIND IT!!!!!...its already 1 week+ later d...=[

*how unmindful i am.....sigh..disappointed with myself*...i just hope that i can replace her stuffs....its going 2cost me alot of $$$ man...=[ *
chanel handbags
3) ppl say chess players have good memory....i think im those 1% of chess players who have bad memory?...ofcourse there are some stuffs i can rmbr very well...but when it comes 2 studies...somehow i REALLY need to spend alot of time just to rmbr a short paragraph??...common man...=[

after watching "1 litre of tears"....i kinda like "feel" that i hv some weird memory loss disease..choi!!!...but at least now i realise that...i should be working towards achieving my goals...my dream...instead of wasting my time playing games,online for nothing?..etc....


and last but not least...SORRY ANG PEY PEY~!!!

No comments: